How do I report flooding in my neighborhood?

To report neighborhood flooding, please contact the Municipal Utilities Department at 515-963-3520. 

If flooding occurs outside of office hours, please contact the Ankeny Police Department at by calling their non-emergency number at 515-286-3333 and a City service crew will be dispatched to your location.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Ankeny Police Department unlock vehicles?
2. How do I find out if a City event has been canceled due to weather?
3. How do I report a crime?
4. How do I report flooding in my neighborhood?
5. What is the signal at the High Trestle Trail crossing at West 1st Street?
6. Why should residents not be allowed to park on residential streets if snow removal operations are in effect but it is a light enough snow that residential streets are not going to be plowed?