How do I report flooding in my neighborhood?

To report neighborhood flooding, please contact the Municipal Utilities Department at 515-963-3520.

If flooding occurs outside of office hours, please contact the Ankeny Police Department at by calling their non-emergency number at 515-286-3333 and a City service crew will be dispatched to your location.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report downed branches on power lines?
2. How do I report flooding in my neighborhood?
3. What are the planned improvements on NE 36th Street between North Ankeny Boulevard / U.S. Highway 69 and NE Delaware Avenue?
4. What do I do if my vehicle has sustained damage on city streets?
5. When does Ankeny pick up storm debris?
6. How do I report a broken streetlight?