Whom do I contact if my power goes out?

MidAmerican Energy provides electricity to the majority of homes in Ankeny with a small section in the North part of town managed by Consumers Energy. To confirm which service provider delivers energy to your home, please consult our service map.

If your power goes out during a storm or any other emergency, you can call MidAmerican Energy at 888-427-5632.

Consumers Electric can be contacted at 800-696-6552.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get water service?
2. How do I report flooding in my neighborhood?
3. What is the City's responsibility when repairing a sinkhole?
4. Whom do I contact if my power goes out?
5. Why is my water usage so high?