Noise Complaint

Noise complaints are managed by the Ankeny Police Department. Please call the department's non-emergency number at 515-286-3333 to file a report (you can do so anonymously) and an officer will be dispatched to your location.

Residents who submit a service request through this form will be instructed to call the non-emergency number at the discretion and availability of the City of Ankeny's webmaster.

Information submitted through this form will not be seen by the Ankeny Police Department and will not constitute an officially submitted complaint.

Show All Answers

1. Grass & Weed Height
2. Junk Vehicles
3. Noise Complaint
4. Parking Violations
5. Tree Overhang