Sod Damage

If you have sod damage in your yard, City staff will investigate the area. If it is determined that snow plows caused the damage, the area will be repaired. The City of Ankeny will re-sod the area or rake and seed the area depending on the severity of the damage.

What if I have a complaint or request regarding snow and ice control or damages?

Complaints and requests for further services regarding snow and ice control or damages caused by city snow removal operations can be made to the Public Works Operations Manager at 515-963-3525. Response time for messages left should not exceed 24 hours after the snowfall has ceased unless conditions or operations prevent it. Concerns will be addressed on a priority basis.

Show All Answers

1. Mailbox Damaged
2. Request to Clear Cul-de-sac
3. Sidewalk Not Cleared of Snow/Ice
4. Sod Damage
5. Vehicles left on streets during Emergency Snow Ordinance