Report a Concern

Do you have a concern or issue to report to the City of Ankeny? Scroll down and click on the buttons below to let us know!

If this is a Police matter please call 515-286-3333, option 5 or dial 911 for an emergency.

  • Animal control, parking violations, suspicious activity

Please call 515-286-3333 for a water emergency including sewer-backup, water main break, sinkhole or street flooding.

Submissions are reviewed during business hours. Please call one of the numbers listed above if you need immediate assistance.

Report a dead or diseased street treeLet us know about dead or diseased street trees (trees in the right-of-way or parking)

Park MaintenanceReport damaged playground equipment, wasp nest in park, downed trees or branches on a trail, safety concerns in parks/trails.

Pothole Roadkill Debris service requestLet us know about a pothole, roadkill, or debris on the road.

Broken Streetlight report to MidAmerican external website Opens in new windowRequest a streetlight repair or contact MidAmerican Energy or Consumers Energy about an outage in your area.

report a street or STOP sign issueLet us know about a downed, damaged or missing STOP or street sign, communicate the need for a new STOP sign.

Traffic Signal issue reporting form Opens in new windowLet us know about a malfunctioning traffic signal or timing issue.

Traffic Violation Complaint request patrol or enforcement from the Ankeny Police Traffic UnitLet the Police Traffic Unit know enforcement is needed. For immediate assistance call 515-286-3333, opt. 5 or 911 for emergency.

Street Sidewalk report a concernReport a sidewalk water pipe valve cover sticking up, broken curb, sidewalk in disrepair or manhole cover issues.

Code Enforcement submit a service request Opens in new windowSubmit a service request to report things like grass and weed height, tree overhang, sidewalks not cleared, junk vehicles.

request to clear snow from cul-de-sac streetReport a snow removal issue or let us know if it's been more than 24 hours and your street or cul-de-sac has not been cleared.

report a damaged mailbox from snow removalLet us know about a damaged mailbox from snow removal operations.

Damaged sod, damaged yard Opens in new windowLet us know if your sod was damaged by a snow plow or another city operation.

share a compliment or positive experience you had with city staffLet us know about about city staff that went above and beyond or something you're pleased about.

website service requestLet us know about a broken link, missing or incorrect content or issue with this website.

Stormwater erosion drainage report a concernReport an erosion, drainage or stormwater issue.

General Question Complaint Can't find what you're looking forCan't find what you're looking for? Use this form to report a general concern or ask a question.