Landlords Renting to a Tenant

All new water accounts are required to complete the application below and submit it to Water Customer Service prior to starting service. Landlords who are renting space to a tenant are required to register their service addresses with the city to ensure water is started and stopped appropriately. This form MUST be filled out and signed by the property owner with the property owner listed as landlord. Applications filled out by anyone other than the property owner will be rejected. 

Landlord Application

  1. Service Address(s)
  2. Would you like the service transferred back to the landlord account when the tenant requests to close their account?*
  3. Would you like the water turned off at the curb stop when a tenant requests to close their account? This will require an appointment with Water Customer Service.*
  4. Acknowledgement

    Submittal of this application indicates agreement to abide by the rules of the utility, paying bills rendered and providing the City access to the city meters, wires and pipes at reasonable times as provided by law.  

    Note: Personal Information and phone numbers are for customer security and City use only.

  5. Type first and last name to sign digitally.

  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.