We provide service, billing, payment processing, collection and customer service for water, wastewater, curbside recycling and stormwater management.
How can we help you?
Please contact us for assistance with the following:
- Questions on your water bill
- Finalizing water service when moving out of your home or business
- Setting up water service when moving into a new home or business
- Arranging for "Snow Bird" status when gone for several months
- Your meter is leaking or making excessive noise
- Possible water main break. Examples include excessive water running down the curb of a street, water bubbling up in the right-of-way between the curb and sidewalk or water bubbling up through cracks in the street or sidewalk
- Accidental dig-in on water main or water service line
- You observe a hydrant leaking, laying on its side or other noticeable damage
- You notice someone tampering with a hydrant
- Sewage is backing-up into the lowest level of your home
- You observe a manhole that has water coming out of it
After hours, weekends or holidays please contact Polk County Dispatch at 515-286-3333.