Water Customer Service

We provide service, billing, payment processing, collection and customer service for water, wastewater, curbside recycling and stormwater management

How can we help you? 

Customer Service

Please contact us for assistance with the following:

  • Questions on your water bill
  • Finalizing water service when moving out of your home or business
  • Setting up water service when moving into a new home or business
  • Arranging for "Snow Bird" status when gone for several months
  • Your meter is leaking or making excessive noise
  • Possible water main break. Examples include excessive water running down the curb of a street, water bubbling up in the right-of-way between the curb and sidewalk or water bubbling up through cracks in the street or sidewalk
  • Accidental dig-in on water main or water service line
  • You observe a hydrant leaking, laying on its side or other noticeable damage
  • You notice someone tampering with a hydrant
  • Sewage is backing-up into the lowest level of your home
  • You observe a manhole that has water coming out of it

After hours, weekends or holidays please contact Polk County Dispatch at 515-286-3333.