- Our City
- Services & Programs
- Meeting Room Rental
Meeting Room Rental
Request a Rental
The Ankeny Kirkendall Public Library has one large meeting room that can be divided into three (3) smaller rooms of varying sizes and prices. Chairs, tables, projector, mounted screen, microphone, and a small kitchenette are available. The library does not provide food, beverages, or other kitchen supplies.
- Library card is not required.
- Rentals must be requested at least two (2) business days before your event. Payment must be received at least 24 hours in advance or the request will be cancelled.
- Renters are responsible for set-up, take-down, and clean-up within the rental time. Rates are determined on a per hour basis and charges are figured by multiplying requested hours and rate to equal amount due. The Library will bill for damage or loss of property, if more than routine cleaning is necessary or if tables and chairs are not returned to the standard arrangement
- Payment is accepted at the library or over the phone by cash, check, or credit card.
- Rentals outside of library hours require key access which must be picked up the day before your rental.
- If needing the projector and/or microphone, training prior to the rental is highly recommended. Technology assistance is not guaranteed during your event.
- Catering is allowed and must be contained to the kitchenette and room(s) rented.
Check availability and request a rental here
Meeting Room A
Meeting Room B
Meeting Room C
Meeting Room BC
Meeting Room ABC
City Council Chambers
Rates are per hour
|Meeting Room A||$0||$25||$50||$100|
|Meeting Room B||$0||$12.50||$25||$50|
|Meeting Room C||$0||$12.50||$25||$50|
|Meeting Room BC||$0||$25||$50||$100|
|Meeting Room ABC||$0||$37.50||$75||$150|
Government: A local, state, federal, or Indian Tribal organization.
Non-Profit: 501(c)3 or similar tax-exempt organization. Proof of exemption is required.
Standard: All other individuals or organizations.
Contracted: Long-term rentals approved through a separate user agreement.
|Room||With tables/chairs||With chairs only|
|Meeting Room A||50||75|
|Meeting Room B||20||40|
|Meeting Room C||20||40|
|Meeting Room BC||50||75|
|Meeting Room ABC||75||150|