Report A Water Emergency

How to Report a Water Emergency

Call 515-963-3565,during normal business hours Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for assistance with or to report the following:

  • Your meter is leaking or making excessive noise
  • Possible water main break
  • Accidental dig-in on water main or water service line
  • You observe a damaged or leaking hydrant 
  • You observe someone tampering with a hydrant

If your emergency occurs outside of normal business hours (evenings/ weekends/ holidays)
Call Polk County Dispatch at 515-286-3333, option 5.